
After countless times of using a whole bunch of coding to work our game, it's better to know before hand why some of the code would turn green, blue, or just stay black. I learned that if a statement stays blue that means its telling what ever is black what it is expecting for it to do to make the code work. Normally the black is numbers or the instance name of your character or object you are using. What the green coding means, is stuff that you have in quotations. That means that your telling the code that that is a specific frame or frame label that you want it to go to once you make that action. On some cases, like in my coding, you can tell it an action such as jumping or moving left to right, since I use alphebetical keys for movement. So FINALLY I am beginning to grasp the concept of the awful Satan Coding..
No comments:
Post a Comment