Wednesday, September 22, 2010
The one game....TO RULE THEM ALL!!
This is just a little bit of info to tell about the epic game that will be created. I am mainly excited about the fact that I will be able to just create a game. I've always wanted to make some kind of game..even if it's just a little flash game. I am also looking forward to learning about all the different codes used in the game.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nice elevator music. Your game idea sounds very good! You'll do a wonderful job. And, I'm sure it will be have lots of visual effects.
ReplyDeleteOh, do make sure you proofread the text from the rest of your "team". Be sure he reads this:)
Your game sounds nice. Nice game idea.
ReplyDeleteYou do know that Mrs. White said that there can't be any quizzes in your game right?
ReplyDelete