
This is the awesometastic team of LEET HAX.
Cody is the content expert/client, information designer, interaction designer, content developer/web writer, and other web team roles.
Lauren (which is me) is the project manager information architect, visual designer, programmer, instructional designer. All of these wonderful jobs that I have is something that I can be good at. I have decent leadership skills, and I'm pretty good at visual stuff (I can make things look pretty awesome). So I believe that I will be able to take these jobs and completely pwn them. I can't wait to work in a team, I'll be able to finally relax and watch my partner in crime Cody do all the work (not really). But I think it will be great because we both have similar ideas and stuff that we want to just throw into the game and watch it come to life. I believe that LEET HAX will have an EPIC WIN game, and definately NOT an epic fail game. Hmm...how will it be working with that Cody kid...I think it will be great (considering we're together :D). But I think that his lack of patience and his easily frustration of flash will get the best of him at times and that can be hard to fix...but I shouldn't be the one saying that since my patience is equally bad and if not worse. If I have something right the first time and it doesn't work the next time, eventhough I have everything corrrect, then I personally want to throw the computer out the window. What we would do to overcome such an annoying and frustrating obstacle is that we would have to just quit for a while and then try it again. Well this is the team LEET HAX and we will have the most uber pwning game ever..
i watched your teams video on your game. you two did a good job and keep up the good work...
ReplyDelete