So I have been a very bad blogger, I have completely neglected this poor little page. I finally found the time to put two, not one, but TWO different blogs..AT THE SAME TIME...so here comes the blogs
DRAWING A SCENE
Since I have started this course I have learned a lot about windmills are a better source of energy, and how it helps reduce air pollution. I came to learn this by going on to the wonderful (somewhat) informational internet and got this wide amount of knowledge on windmills and air pollution.
(woot one down one to go)
ADDING SCENES
I am using visual storytelling by creating a lot of different environments. I have some where it's all bright and colorful, and the next one is a bit darker due to the pollution that is going on. This will help the users see how having different ways to have energy really helps save the environment. The game that I found was helpful to teach me this concept well was Third-World Farmer, and Zeitgeist. Third-World Farmer helped me out cause you need to make good decisions in your life, and Zeitgeist helped show how a moving action game is supposed to look like.
I know, I know...I finally fixed my blog. Now the world won't spiral into an endless apocalypse.. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment