Friday, August 27, 2010

First Blog

Uploading videos on blogs are epic fails...One day, maybe, I will be able to find out how to post a video in a blog that I will upload...So until then, my brain must suffer and feel the wrath of video failure technology...Oh the misery..

3 comments:

  1. I think u page look good and cool i will never look that good. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you can't figure out how to put up video and be "epic" like me. But your profile looks amazing, nice purple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're going to have to do a group video download session and then put them on our wikis or our blogs. They do work. I had videos on some of my blogs. Sometimes the codes are messed up when they download and other times the types of files they are cause problems, but they do work. Your blog posts are very good, and your background is awesome! Where's your music? It isn't necessary, but I figured you would have it:)

    ReplyDelete

The New Saw

SAW VII 3D: Movie Trailer. Watch more top selected videos about: Tobin Bell, Gina Holden